Book before Dec 31st to save £20
The Certificate in Natural 'Face Lift' Massage course is open to beginners and therapists.
Therapists doing this course to use professionally must sign a form confirming that they hold a level 3 qualification in A&P and that they are professionally insured.
The course is accepted by the FHT as post graduate and awarded 10 CPD points.
This happens to be one of the most popular courses that we offer. After all, we all strive to defy the ageing process! This amazing treatment incorporates a unique blend of highly effective massage techniques including Acupressure, drawn from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Indian Face Massage and the ever popular Lymphatic Drainage.
This facial massage involves flowing techniques which act as a natural facelift as an alternative to surgery, helping your clients feel and look younger. At the pace we live our lives, we all have tension that builds up in our scalp, face, neck and shoulder muscles and many of us would love to release these tension hotspots, reduce wrinkles and take much needed time out for ourselves. So, it’s not surprising that this is such a popular and much sought-after treatment.
Be one of the few therapists to offer this hugely beneficial treatment, which will keep your clients coming back for more
Inspire Natural Face Lift Massage Course Structure:
* A brief outline of “East meets West”, giving you the necessary understanding of how and why this treatment works
* An explanation of contraindications and treatment safety
* Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy to learn sections
* An opportunity to give and receive the full treatment with individual feedback from tutors
* Individual coaching within a small group of students
* Highly experienced tutors – you won’t be disappointed!
* A full manual with step by step photos.
* A course that is ideal for beginners or therapists to add this popular massage to treatments they already offer
* Time for questions and answers
* BEGINNERS PLEASE NOTE - If you are taking this course for personal use, you do not need to have any prior experience, knowledge or qualifications.
If you at some later date wish to use the skills professionally, you will need to acquire a Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy such as the ITEC Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology or equivalent and send us a copy of the qualification.
Course times: 10am to 6pm